Monday, October 25, 2010

Update

Well, it is less than a week until the Farmer’s Market and I have tons to do! And to top it all off I am sick, very sick! The Dr. has no idea what is wrong but he gave me an antibiotic until some tests come back.  I just pray that I get better soon! My husband has been so very sweet to me, taking care of everything!! Even my fur-baby Ziti must know that I am sick because this morning she wanted to be held and she put a paw on either side of my neck and laid her head on my shoulder!

Hopefully tomorrow I will feel up to making some earrings! I hope everyone has a fabulous week!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm so sorry you're under the weather :( I will say a prayer you feel better soon... in time for your farmer's market!

Tara said...

LOVE looking at all the stuff you've been doing! ; )

Ashley Hasty said...

Hi!!
My name is Ashley and I'm the author behind the blog A Hasty Life. I just started a new fashion series widely known as the 30 for 30 challenge. I chose 30 articles of clothing to wear for 30 days. I would love for you to stop by my blog and check it out!!

Your fellow Rosebud,

<3 Ashley
www.ahastylife.com